This is one of the more expensive paintings I have done. It cost me 3 hours of intensely scrubbing the carpet because of severe ink damage. As soon as I started buying those little bottles of ink I knew it was just a matter of time before I would knock one over.
13 comments:
Great work! I think that you have great skills.
Was it the bottle of red?
Looks great, Rebecca...your lines just keep getting more and more interesting!
Is she going to have enough money.
fun illo love the details!
Love the pattern on the red coat and nice drawing skills. Are you going to be buying a Goodwill carpet now?
nice work. and ouch on the ink spillage. the price artists must pay for their craft. ;-)
This is great! I really like the coat pattern and the character. Nice hair too.
One night I spilled my ink and after two hours of scrubbing, just as I was finishing, Aaron stepped on it and it spilled again!
nice style! great take.
Cool illustration. I like the characters. And the coat is great.
Nice style!
Your stuff gets better every time I look at it Rebecca. Are you using Dr. Martins Dyes? Just curious.
I took a look at your Website (I'm making the rounds while there's a lull in the action), and noticed you're still using "Waddington" on your website, but "Miller" here. What's up? Just curious.
I just haven't updated my website yet. The new should be up and running in a few weeks. (fingers crossed)
And I'm using watercolors with acrylic ink outlines. It was the brown ink that spilled everywhere.
Post a Comment