Welcome! Here's some recent art. And if you haven't already... check out my website!
i know him....very cute!
Nice character! He's why I could never be a teacher.
I think that is awesome how alive that you made this guy. Great illustration.
hehe, he's cute. Great dynamic illustration.
I see tons of little guys like this when I go to pick up my son from school...sometimes he is one of them! Very fun :)
Hilarious--sugar is fun for everyone!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i know him....
very cute!
Nice character! He's why I could never be a teacher.
I think that is awesome how alive that you made this guy. Great illustration.
hehe, he's cute. Great dynamic illustration.
I see tons of little guys like this when I go to pick up my son from school...sometimes he is one of them! Very fun :)
Hilarious--sugar is fun for everyone!
Post a Comment