Welcome! Here's some recent art. And if you haven't already... check out my website!
BBB..Beautiful baby in blue.Cute!
Charming illustrations, love the cheerful baby and his teddy. Great drawings and use of watercolour :)
I love your style so simple and so sweet
Very cute.
very nice illo, good work!!!
Oh, we had similar ideas for this one. Very cute baby boy with his teddy bear. Mine has a toy bunny :-)
I like this illustrations. :)
reminds me of someone
Totally reminds me of Marla Frazee, esp. her book "Walk On: a book for babies of all ages." fun!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
BBB..Beautiful baby in blue.
Cute!
Charming illustrations, love the cheerful baby and his teddy. Great drawings and use of watercolour :)
I love your style so simple and so sweet
Very cute.
very nice illo, good work!!!
Oh, we had similar ideas for this one. Very cute baby boy with his teddy bear. Mine has a toy bunny :-)
I like this illustrations. :)
reminds me of someone
Totally reminds me of Marla Frazee, esp. her book "Walk On: a book for babies of all ages." fun!
Post a Comment